There are no duties or import taxes for orders sent to countries in the EU.
Unfortunately, for other countries, except for the UK, duties or import taxes are not included in the cost of shipping. Contact the customs office in the country of destination for more information about applicable duties or taxes. The amount of the import tax is determined by the classification of the traded product, and this is done based on a code we indicate on the shipment document, the so-called 'harmonized code'. For most countries, we ship models with the following harmonized codes.
- 39269097: Polyamide, polypropylene, alumide, high-detail resin, multicolor+, mammoth resin, standard resin, transparent resin, ABS, gray resin, and rubber-like
- 71131100: Silver
- 83062900: Brass, Bronze, and Copper
- 73269096: High-detail Stainless Steel
- 81089090: Titanium
- 83062100: Steel
- 71081380: Gold
- 76169990: Aluminum
For the UK, the import will be done by our daughter company Meridian Technique Ltd. We will handle the administration directly with the UK authorities and shipping companies. All the import costs involved will be included in the price during the checkout process.
We ship models with the following commodity codes or trade tariff codes.
- 3926909790: Polyamide (SLS), Polyamide (MJF), Alumide, High-Detail Resin, Mammoth Resin, Transparent Resin, ABS, Gray Resin, Rubber-like (MJF), Multicolor+, Polypropylene
- 7113190000: Silver
- 8306210000: Brass, Bronze, Copper, Steel (plated)
- 8306290000: Brass, Bronze, Copper, Steel (not plated)
- 8306290000: High-Detail Stainless Steel
- 8108909099: Titanium
- 7616999099: Aluminum
- 7113190000: Gold