Do You Offer Educational Discounts for Students and Teachers?
Yes, we do!
You shape the future, let us do the rest. Students all over the world are 3D printing miniature concept cars, architectural and functional models, prototypes, and all sorts of other educational projects with us each and every day. We want to help you realize even more of these projects and discover the limitless possibilities of 3D printing. This is why i.materialise is offering a 10% student discount for all college and university students as well as for academic staff.
Terms and Conditions
- The 10% discount applies to 3D prints of your own uploaded designs in all of our materials.
- The discount is valid for students and academic staff of all fields of study.
- The discount is valid all year long (until Dec 31st, 2018). In 2019 (as of Jan 1st, 2019), you may apply again to claim your student discount for 2019.
- The promo codes for the educational discount can be used as many times for as long as they're valid.
- Discounts can't be applied retroactively.
Getting Your Discount Code Is Easy
- First, you have to be enrolled at a higher education institution, such as a college, university or technical school (or work for one of these institutions) and you need to have a .edu or other official university/school email address.
- Second, you can apply here for the educational discount.
- Then we'll verify your email address and send you a 10% discount code within several days after your registration.
Read more on how to use promo codes.